The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:08 am

... is it ruined now =(

I don't have that much, but still ... I payed for it!!!!

I had, brushes, eyeliners, mascaras and 1 set of eyeshadow ( a box with 6 colours or so in it ) =(

Will letting it dry ruin my things ... even more =(

*stupid mom and leaving buckets full of water in the bathroom*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:13 am

The brushes should be fine. If the mascara was closed properly water shouldn't have got in. Same with the eyeliner and if its a pencil one i don't think water harms it anyway. The eyeshadows will probably have a funny texture when they dry and might not work as good or be unusable, it depends on what eyeshadow it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 am

OK thank you! I was freaking out a bit ... I just here in front off my screen and then *sploosh* ... =(

thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 am

No problem! =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:51 pm

why was there a bucket full of water in the bathroom?

and some of those things will probably dry out! see what happens before you chuck it all, at least! its worth a shot at saving!
Back to top Go down
Plthub

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Gah! I can't even imagine how bad I would spaz out if that happened to me!

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! But as said previously, things with caps and brushes should be salvagable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:16 pm

everything should be salvageable...luckily it didn't fall in the toilet...that would be grody!

but I clean my toilet like twice a day for fear of this happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 pm

superlover wrote:
why was there a bucket full of water in the bathroom?

Because my mom has the bad habit when claening the house, not emptying the water immidiatly ...

Thanks to you all for reassuring me ... you should have seen me ...

Totally off topic, but besides my make-up ... I also broke one of my flipflops ... but thats not such a big deal ... Just wanted to point out that this deffinately isn't my day ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:53 pm

awwh that sucks :[
duct tape :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:15 am

Hahahahaha thanks!!!!

I transfered everthing now in a closeable plastic container ...

Never again will I be so close to a heart attack

on a note: everything seems to work properly, just need to try on the eyeshadows, but the seem decent so fingers crossed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:27 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water   

Back to top Go down

My make-up purse just fell in a bucket full of water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1